Ben 10 VS Superman comic Vine
Has Ben ever tagged someone with nanospeed reactions and lightspeed traveling? Have Ben tanked the heat of the sun to the chest before? Have Ben tanked a planet busting punch to the face before? Nope...
ben haven't.. but some of his aliens have (and one of them is out of composite superman's league)
i heard somewhere alien x best feat is constructing a bridge
But seriously tho, he can create universes with ease.
I was on some BEn 10 thread and a guy said it
yeah.. the guy must've only seen the 1st appearance of alien x.. where he reversed back time and rejuvenated a city from flood and recreated the dam on the river. that was the ONLY feat (not best feat) of alien x on his first appearance.
Ah okay I have little knowledge on him, I only know him from some old Cartoon Network series but no idea about Alien X.
well.. here's what he did
1) our universe got destroyed... which had no effect on him .. then he recreated the exact same copy of our universe with everyone and everything in it (yes.. according to ben 10 verse.. you and i are copies of our former self)
2) he's from a race called celestialsapiens (by the creators... they are omnipotents). who lives outside of multiverse. at the centre of all creations (the forge of creation).. which were present even before the creation itself.. these celestialsapiens do not interfere in petty affairs of mortal universes
3) basically he's a time and space manipulator on a multiversal scale (at least universal + reality warper) ... we saw he can easily wipe out a person from existence, who's a multiversal time traveler.. stays outside of time... and omnipresent person who can be present at the beginning and end of time at once (professor paradox).
4) alien x faced another celestialsapien in battle (named galactic gladiator)... they were destroying planets with hits. grew bigger than galaxies in size... then finally alien x outsmarted him (of course galactic gladiator can not be beat as he's a celestialsapien)
5) held the big bang of creation itself on the palm of his hands.. at the time of the birth of the creation.
- Waist trainer here.
You might also like
The Northwest Company 48-Inch by 71-Inch Adult Comfy Throw with Sleeves Being Superman Design
Home (The Northwest Company - Kitchen)